I can stand along the future
I get to help Daddy repaint his bedroom!
Water guns with cousins!
Bear Lake with cousins (Sylus, Rosie, Marie)
Babies (Rose, Sylus, Marie)
Girls Weekend (and babies) at Bear Lake:
Kristin, Marie, Kelsey, Sarah, Rose, Amie, Sylus, Julie, Izzy, Sarah, Jacob
I got a Broncos shirt!
Cody got me a Storm Trooper Mask!
The picture on the box says I need to put fruit lops in the green container, broccoli in the blue container, grapes in the purple container ...
During Marie's nap, Jake went to the bathroom, opened my eye shadow and tooth paste and painted the counter with my makeup brush
and David came to visit for the afternoon
Jake playing in the sprinklers outside of the library
us in Colorado. Clara and Marie
Danny, Clara, Marie, Jacob, James
Jacob doing puzzles with Grandpa at the hospital while he was recovering from his urinary tract infection and ecoli










































No comments:
Post a Comment