Beyond the info in the August post, September was just moving forward. We did finally get an offer on the house toward the end of the month. And the seller worked hard to move the closing date up (we closed about a week early, so in 3 weeks)
They just wanted their picture taken
Jacob is a ninja turtle
beware, the pictures below are not pretty. One morning, before I went to work, I wanted to be a good Mom and make sure Marie had a good breakfast. She loves scrambled eggs, so she helped me make some. I don't remember exactly what happened, but it involved Marie moving a chair to the stove and her hands on the stove. So while I went to work, Spencer and his brother-in-law took Marie to the insta-care (he still couldn't drive). She had blisters, which she still talks about. I cried most of the way to work that morning.
Spencer had a good day, so he and the kids made a triple caramel cheese cake while I was at work. It was delicious.















No comments:
Post a Comment