Marie wears a dress or something fancy every day...
every day...
progress of the townhouse
did I say she wears a dress every day?
don't know how she was willing to wear this... maybe her dresses were all dirty or Jacob picked it out or it was Else... I was teaching when she got dressed...
but look at those curls!
dress and skirt and coat and gloves and hat. I think it was 40 degrees...
Went to the Jordan River Temple Open house.
She kept the pigtails in for 4 hours. It was a record
Between cleaning the church and the Easter Egg Hunt, the kids and a friend were playing 'primary'. The kids were sitting very reverently, Jacob gave a "talk", and they sang some songs.
candy!!! Marie was too distracted by the candy and toys to look
Oh, and we're 5 weeks away from due date. Jacob gets really excited when he can feel her move. Marie knows she's there, but hasn't been able to tell that she's moving. They both think my belly button looks funny and like to point out the veins on my belly. Jacob could play with Legos all day. Both have been going to bed on their own (meaning we tuck them in and say good night and then they're out) for about 2 weeks now and I'm really excited!
Jacob got a Cars II Monopoly Game two weeks ago and loves to play it EVERY day. Every single day. He counts out the money, and can run the game. He loves it, almost as much as Marie loves dresses. Best D.I. buy of recent.


























No comments:
Post a Comment