Sunday, February 14, 2021

November 2020

 




Lot of Thanksgiving fun. Aunt Sarah brought some fun decorations that the kids made with her and Kelsey and cousin Henry






Grandma King with all the cousins who were here at Thanksgiving
Wiley, Jacob, Grandma
Addie
Marie, James, Aaron
Claire, Danny, Charlotte














Spencer's family who was here for Thanksgiving
Kelsey, Matthew, Sarah, Henry, Yhone, Spencer, me







Me, Nicole, Rachel, and Mom getting things ready for Thanksgiving

Nicole, Kellie, Mom, and Rachel working in the kitchen

Spencer, David, Stephen, and Kevin moved the treadmill (that came with the house) up from the basement so it was out of the way for construction. It was a huge task


Addie and Marie. Marie and her girl cousins played dress up with her dresses all week long



Kevin built the girls (Charlotte, his Claire, and Marie) a cool waffle block couch























Kevin, Rachel, and I took our kids to the ant park. They had fun. Claire is such a climber!




Jacob's Christmas list. Pretty much everything in the Lego catalogue


Spencer was very sweet to his nephews. This is Leo and him






















This is Marie and Charlotte at the hotel - Mom, Aunt Karen, Uncle Kevin and I went to Wyoming for Cheresten's funeral. They loved running the hotel halls and playing with Cheresten's and Janette's kids. 







Spencer building a shelf for the TV room 




The ant park







Marie's birthday present from Aunt Robyn

































Sandra and I took the kids to the museum of Nature and Science for Marie's birthday. Love the library free passes. The had fun!










Kellie took family pictures for us



























 and this is Cheresten. I sent Jim and Marsha all the pictures I could find of her, and since I had scanned Mom's photo albums after Dad died, it was a pretty quick and easy process. 

No comments: