Found this in the move. It was a great grand father Wiley King's laundry bag when he was in the war. Kind of cool
here's the new house
Marie was a witch for Halloween
Marie put together this ABC puzzle and was very proud of herself. I was proud of her too :)
Spencer fixed a leaky outside faucet. The leak was quite bad and this was me taking a picture of what was going on in the inside so he knew if what he was doing outside worked.
This was my birthday celebration. Mom made caramel rice Krispy treats. I was still sick and pregnant at this point
Laura's family came to visit. The kids had fun with her oldest
This was a picture that Marie drew and cut out by herself.
This is Jacob's made up plant
This was Jacob's make your own boat out of paper and see how many pennies it will hold technology homework. Another favorite tech HW was an hour of coding.
Halloween. Because of Covid, no ward party, but they had a ward scavenger hunt with some candy pick up. Marie was a witch, Charlotte a monkey, and Jacob the Mightyanna Pokemon.
The kids love the play set in our new back yard. It is fenced in and I feel comfortable letting them go out on their own. Very nice when I was sick and prego. I did have to monitor Charlotte. She liked to go to the gate and dig a hole under the fence.
And on October 18th, we miscarried our baby. I had been pregnant for 12 weeks, but the baby only measured 7. No blood flow to the baby, no movement. I had felt so strongly about having this baby and at the same time, so concerned about the well being of this baby






































































No comments:
Post a Comment